Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fashion Show - Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren

One of my favorite designers and his spring 2010 collection is retro yet up to date, with his metallic fabrics and his ultra fem florals, he whisked me back to the 1920's. His pin striped suit reminded me of Bonnie and Clyde or the movie the Great Gatsby. The floral dresses where to die for, sexy yet very feminine. The overalls where fun, worn and looked very comfortable. This spring collection was a play on the past yet it had something new to offer. The makeup was a daytime look, rosy cheeks and a soft rose lip along with a very subtile smokey eye the look was minimal which complemented every piece in the collection. This collection moved me emotionally and I always say if you aren't touched emotionally by something it may not be for you!

I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment